Saturday, September 15, 2012

First Letter


It is a worn-out tale that says the beginning of a story is the hardest section to write, but if all stories have a beginning, can it truly be that difficult?

I think it is more about fear and trepidation than toil. I do not think I shall bleed, sweat, or cry from the effort, at least I hope not, and even if I did I would take a shower and then return to crank my thoughts again. Sorry, Winston.

Therefore, I enter the public domain.

It is pure thought that I exercise and if anyone cares to join me on the journey then they shall be welcome.

My first post is nothing more than a greeting, a stroking of the intellect, a test of the software, etc. It will not deal with Quakers or Kum. It is my Dickensian birth, though I pray I am not as long-winded. Sorry, Charles.

Politics, philosophy, history, literature, society, religion, and anything else that catches my fancy will be the subject matter. Perhaps, I’ll even find time to speak of how the googleplex scientifically proves the existence of reincarnation. Perhaps, not.

I have always enjoyed first steps. Nothing trumps first crossing the threshold to enter the Forest Sauvage and engage in the heroic journey.

Rise, fellow proletarians, there are more of us than there are of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment